Brought to you by CATCH (Community Around the Children's Hospital)
The Short Game Golf Outing for AFCH
Presented by: Berndt CPA
Registration begins at 10AM; with an 11AM shotgun start
**GET YOUR EARLY BIRD PRICING NOW THROUGH 4/30/19**
We are looking for hole sponsors, are you interested? Contact Erika via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Short Game is a one-of-a-kind golf outing brought to you by Community Around the Children's Hospital (CATCH) and benefiting American Family Children's Hospital Madison, WI. This outing is designed with the participant in mind; from the affordable entry price to shortening the round to 14 holes. With fewer holes to play, you'll have time to get a few hours of work in at the office before you play, have some fun for a great cause and meet new people, and still be home with plenty of time to relax or mow your lawn!
Big shout out to the presenting sponsor, Berndt CPA.
Your $90 per person entry fee ($85 per person for Early Bird Pricing through 4/30/19) includes range balls, lunch, 14 holes of golf, cart, 2 drink tickets, then heavy appetizers and a drink during the Round after the Round (sponsored by Johnson Financial Group ). PLUS, that fee includes a $10 donation to the AFCH!
Agenda for the day:
- [10:00AM – 11:00AM] Registration/Driving Range
- [11:00AM] Shotgun start
- [3PM – 5PM] Johnson Financial Group Round After the Round
- [4PM] Heavy Appetizers
- [4:30PM] Announcements (50/50 Raffle, Silent Auction, Winners, Sponsor Acknowledgements)
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Berndt CPA
- Round After the Round Sponsor: Johnson Financial Group
- Lunch Sponsor: Melissa LeGrand of Sprinkman Real Estate
- Keg Hole Sponsor: Capitol Bank
- Beverage Cart Sponsor: DeWitt Ross & Stevens S.C.
- Golf Cart Sponsor: Baker Tilly
- Signage: AlphaGraphics Middleton
- In Kind Donation: State Line Distillery
And our Annual CATCH Event Sponsors