The Short Game Golf Outing for AFCH 2022
Presented by Berndt CPA
Wed, Aug 17 at 9:30am
The Short Game is a one-of-a-kind golf outing brought to you by the Community Around the Children's Hospital (CATCH). 100% of the dollars raised through the outing goes directly to supporting kids, families and programs at the American Family Children's Hospital! This outing is designed with the participant in mind; from the affordable entry price to shortening the round to 14 holes. With fewer holes to play, you'll have time to get a few hours of work in at the office before you play, have some fun for a great cause and meet new people, and still be home with plenty of time to relax or mow your lawn!
A BIG shout out to our presenting sponsor, Berndt CPA!!
We'd love to have you join us as a hole sponsor (only $500) ... are you interested? Contact AJ via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your $95 per person entry fee includes range balls, lunch,14 holes of golf, cart, 2 drink tickets during play, a drink (before or after) the round, and great appetizers after play!
Agenda for the day (Tentative):
- [ 9:30AM – 10:30AM ] Registration/Driving Range
- [ 10:30AM ] (Tentative) Shotgun start
Thank you to our Sponsors:
- Presenting Sponsor: Berndt CPA
- Healing Sponsor: Virent
- Keg Hole Sponsor: Capitol Bank
- Golf Cart Sponsor: Baker Tilly
- Beverage Cart: Dewitt LLP
- Round Before/ After the Round: Johnson Financial Group
- Lunch: LeGrand Real Estate - Nest Realty
- Player Gift: The Phelps-Hamus Group at Ameriprise Financial
- Discovery Sponsor: JP Cullen
- Mobile Bidding Sponsor: American Family Insurance
Children's Dental Center of Madison - Loichinger Advantage - State Bank of Cross Plains - Service Specialists - First Business Bank - JH Findorff - McClone Insurance - Automation Arts - Park Bank - Christina Gallagher Agency at American Family Insurance - Monona Bank - Pieper Power - Hausmann Group - Motus Financial